Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ironic, Isn't It

When I saw my Foot Door for my follow up, he confirmed my problems were from overdoing it on the workout.. This from the person who used to be the Poster Child for a Sedentary Lifestyle.
I caused my own problem by working out too much.. I think the term he used was "overuse"

When we left the Doctor, Dad wanted to get the car wash but I refused..I told him I needed to go finish my workout. My priorities sure have changed!

When we went to buffets, I needed to get my money's worth and eat until I felt ready to bust. Now I avoid buffets, and whatever portion size I order, I automatically cut it in half and take the rest home for another meal. And even then, I usually get 3 meals out of it.

I need to start ordering Kid Size Meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment