Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 6, 2011

From Over to Under

More ironies..I've been monitoring how many calories I've eaten over the past few days...I can't believe it, but now my problem instead of eating too much is that I'm not eating enough (calories).

It makes me laugh, how far in the opposite direction I've gone...I feel like I'm the polar opposite of myself.

My shirts and shorts continue to get bigger on me. And the big thrill over the weekend was trying on, and fitting into a Large T Shirt. Just need to lose a few more pounds and I would be able to comfortably buy one. I can't wait! Can't even remember the last time I was able to wear a large. Probably Middle or High School?

I'm using www.myfitnesspal.com to track my progress...I set a record for myself and split my workout into 2 sessions...849 total calories burned today.. WOO HOO!

I'm working hard this week to meet my next goal, which is only a few pounds away.
Who needs Bob and Jillian, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment