Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It Never Ceases to Amaze Me...

when people tell me how much I motivate them, that their motivation in turn continues to inspire me.

I was on the fence about working out this afternoon, as the Trainer rescheduled on me. I had already worked out yesterday (Weights and Cardio), so I was thinking maybe I should take today off and rest and go back tomorrow. But, I was all Revved up with no place to go, so I figured I might as well workout since I already felt like it, and Everytime I have ignored my urge to workout, I end up dreaming about it and waking up the next morning feeling incomplete. How's that for dedication?

So, I started to do the full workout (30 Minutes of Weights and Exercises, 35 Minutes of Elliptical)..but my 38 year old bones were cracking a little too much so I decided to give the Weights a rest and just do Elliptical..since at this point, getting on the Elliptical is like walking or breathing ;-)

I was just leaving the Gym when the Maintenance Guy for my Apartment Complex stopped me on my way out and asked me, How did I lose all my weight. I see him all the time through the windows of the Fitness Center, so apparently he noticed my progress too. After I explained how I cut my portion size, also began eating multiple times a day, every few hours...He shook my hand and said how proud he was and that he was so glad to see me prove that it can be done, the natural "weigh." He further said he had a few pounds to lose and watching my progress motivated him and he was gooing to begin adopting some of my healthier habits.

Sometimes, its the random people who you never realize how much you impact them. And how much they can impact you in the same moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment