Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30, 2011

I really need to not get on the scale everyday. I realize fluctuations are normal but gaining weight - even just a pound - is so disheartening.

I admit, I am obsessive/compulsive when it comes to getting on the scale, and I am waaay eager to get these next 50 pounds overwith so I can shopping for new clothes. But for now, I just get a thrill out of trying on smaller sizes to see how they fit at different stores.

At least I am dealing with it better this week than last - Last week it depressed me, and today I'm not depressed - just wanting to lose it and some more too! But trying on an XL Muscle T Shirt at Target cheered me up. I would love to buy some sleeveless shirts to wear to the pool...but at this point I am afraid I will shrink into a smaller size, so I'm hesitant to buy anything yet.

Today is 12 weeks since my last soda; and
Tomorrow will be 12 weeks since the start of the New Me.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice!!! Going on the scale everyday may discourage you at times. Try weekly. The idea of buying new clothes makes you feel so delighted. Do keep a pair of pants and a shirt in the old size to help you keep your progress going.

    How super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I already limited myself to weekly. Daily was making me crazy..and I have Scale OCD.

    ReplyDelete