Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 2, 2015

Cherish

You may not know that your last breath may in fact be, your last breath.

The Police probably said it best in "Every Breath You Take":
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take

Every decision or action you take, you affect not only your life, but the lives of your friends and loved ones, and the unknown lives of strangers.

Please, Please, Please, tell those you love that you love them.
Don't wait to express your emotions or tell someone how you really feel,
because the days and weeks you spend waiting, may never come.

Tell them love you them.
Interrupt your plans to answer that phone call.
Change your plans at the last minute.
Feel guilty over nothing.

This afternoon, while running errands, I stopped at Target.
Didn't find what I wanted, so I walked out the door, went to the car and pulled out of the parking spot.

After I backed out of the spot, I noticed a driver at an extremely high rate of speed turn down the same aisle I was and come flooring it down the alley. As I passed him, I honked to tell him to slow down.

The next thing I heard was the sound of metal plowing into the front doors of Target.
Literally where I had just walked out moments earlier.

In a flash, his life changed forever, and those of his loved ones.
He could easily have hit me.




No comments:

Post a Comment